Sunday, May 3, 2009

Better Late than Never

So I don't know what happened to APRIL...it was gone in a flash! With all of the travel (vacation and work) April was over before I even blogged about it starting...So here are a few make up posts...First the long awaited Manti Temple pictures. We went to the Manti Cemetery for Aunt Darle's funeral, and I looked up from Grandpa's grave and saw the beauty of the Temple! I grabbed mom's camera and the result is below...
These three are from the cemetery...Then we went driving and looked up and WOW...there was the temple...
This last one is from the Front of the Temple, just below the BIG hill we used to roll down, which didn't seem so big anymore, however, if I had been rolling, I'm sure I would still become DIZZY!
The pictures below are of Grandpa's grave and dad's old house
(across the street from the temple)

1 comment:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Nice job on the pics. They are soo good!
I love Manti! I haven't been in way too long! So many memories...aahh