Sunday, March 15, 2009

A stroll down memory lane..lined with Shamrocks!

So today we had our traditional St. Patty's Day (week) feast complete with Corned Beef, Cabbage and an assortment of vegetables...Which really has nothing to do with this week's post except that we looked at old pictures before and after dinner!



My mom found an old box of pictures in the back of the closet so of course we had to go through them...Most of the pictures were either Grandkids or Missions! (Ben and Tyler's as well as a few from Andy's one from Matt's, but I didn't see any from Jon's)

This first set made me laugh outloud...apparently my parent's couch makes people SLEEPY! Very, Very SLEEPY! The funniest part is that there are several years between each of these pictures...and yet, we all sit and sleep! (There were a couple more of Tyler, so he wins the prize for the most sleeping couch photo's!

My favorite part of looking at old pictures is seeing HAIRDO's and GLASSES! I may have to do a post of the many hairdo's of the Sorensen's but here are few examples...The first one was during a "perm phase" in the 90's...The second is in NAUVOO, and I got a kick out of My mom's hair and Heidi's Glasses! So that's it for now...It took me way to long to figure out how to load and arrange these pictures, so the rest will have to wait for next week!










3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

How fun! I love old pictures, the one you put on FB of Jon, Andy, and Faldmo...I can't get over Jon's baby face, I think we were married--he just looks so young!

Ben and Ash said...

That was fun! I'm glad that you posted them!

Amelia said...

totally loving the pics!
Im so jealous that you got to be in OH this week!
And I cant wait to see pics from your trip to DC!